1. Sort out training needs of channel business line and integrate training resources of all business lines, independently designate training plan.
2. Collect and sort out the output industry-related dynamic and marketing materials, enrich the knowledge content of the channel system.
3. Integrate and distribute all kinds of promotional activities for local agents and related industry clients.
4. Manger training programs, independently analyze and summarize the training effect of each stage.
1. Degree educated or equivalent professional experience，minimum 1 year of work experience，excellent reading and writing skills in English.
2. Self-starter, fast learner with a start-up spirit, strong business communication skills, judgment and analysis ability and copywriting ability.
3. Strong service consciousness and team spirit, extensive training and presentation experience, and Internet or new media experience is preferred.
4. Familiarity with offer software, for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
5. Relevant sales experience is preferred.