Do you have the drive, passion and experience to join a team whose mission is to transform education in Russia and the CIS?
Come and join our team in Moscow as we take LEGO Education’s hands-on learning solutions out to those classrooms.Russia & CIS are going through a major modernization of the education system, and so we are seeing our hands-on learning solutions support a systemic change that is moving towards STEAM learning and 21st Century Skills. In order to reach more children and teachers we are seeking an outstanding Account Manager who can help us continue this growth story!
- Please share your CV in English – thank you.*
- Manage accounts in Russia and CIS to ensure LE solutions can reach more classrooms and more students.
- Together with partners, develop and implement business plans to achieve sales growth.
- Leveraging customer driven analysis in order to manage performance levels of sales against market developments and corporate objectives.
- Continue the transition to strong channel and partner driven business – based on building partner management skills, segmentation and CRM platform.
- Initiates new partnership and sales opportunities, through effective action planning with sales and marketing team to procure new business.
- Takes active corrective measures to ensure achievement of sales goals – including forecasting input and sparring.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Across the world, LEGO® Education is in the midst of a high-growth phase and sees our hands-on learning solutions support a systemic change that is moving away from traditional learning models towards STEAM learning and 21st Century Skills.
We bring our global solutions to Russia and CIS through local distributors, enabled by a local team of account and marketing managers, content and solution specialists, to ensure that our solutions reach as many Russian classrooms as possible and deliver learning impact.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or STEM-related field.
- Several years of experience working with major international brands, ideally in FMCG or education/tech business, with account ownership and confidence dealing with distributors.
- Preferably experience in working in highly matrix multinational organizations.
- Strong analytical skill and insight with retail operation experience, good flow plan management skill is preferred.
- Fast learner, adaptable and can-do attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player – willing to share ideas with the wider team.
- Skilled in Office software, esp. Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel around 8-10 trips a year (2-3 days per trip).
- LEGO product knowledge or hands-on learning advocate.
- Good knowledge of education market trends.
- Fluent in Russian and advanced level of English (spoken and written).
Hear from our Head of LEGO Education Russia…
“This is an incredibly exciting time in global classrooms, and Russia is increasingly opening up to new, innovative approaches to teaching and learning. Come and join our team as we take LEGO Education’s hands-on learning solutions out to those classrooms!”.