HR-бизнес партнер в TikTok
Дата публикации 01.07.2020
- Partner with your assigned business unit and ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team.
- Coach and mentor business leaders to help build a strong community of leaders that will improve the development of the business.
- Consult with line management and provide HR guidance when appropriate, including staffing, talent development, performance management, and employee relations.
- Be the ambassador of TikTok organizational culture, plan, and implement organizational culture activities.
- Drive employee engagement agenda for local employees.
- Take care of HR operation activities: e.g. issuance of offer letters, on-boarding of new employees, leaving process.
- Manage employee disciplinary issues and provide advice to business leaders on ways to manage each case.
- Plan and drive the recruitment process based on business requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree.
- 5-7 years of HR working experience.
- Strong command of the English language.
- HR experience in E-commerce & technology industry will be an added advantage.
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in employee relations and performance management.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labor laws.
- High EQ and interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated, diligent, and responsive
- Responsible, accountable, resilient, and adapt to changes quickly.